A private sexuality education consult will increase your knowledge, skills, health and enjoyment while addressing your concerns, questions or interests.
I work with teens and adults of all genders, sexual identities and orientations. I welcome singles and people in relationships.
Appointments must be scheduled in advance. If your needs would be better addressed by a physician, sex therapist, or other specialist, I will be happy to provide referrals.
Contact me to schedule a one-hour session in my professional office, located within the New Jersey Center for Sexual Wellness in Bedminster, NJ.
Topics we can discuss:
- Sexual anatomy & sexual response
- Orgasm — how to experience it the first time or more reliably
- Erection problems
- How to experience more sexual and sensual pleasure (solo and with a partner)
- Adapting sexually to changes due to chronic illness, disability, or age
- Adult toys/sexual aids
- Contraceptive and safer sex options
- Communication skills
- Parent–child communication about sex
- College Prep: Social and/or sexual decision–making skills, contraceptive options, safer sex,sexual health & self–care, on–going check–in. Note: Clients under 18 must be introduced by an adult parent or guardian.
All 50-minute sessions are $120. In-person sessions may be paid by check, cash or credit card at the time of service. Phone and Skype sessions must be paid in advance. Session fees are non–refundable, so please purchase sessions only after contacting me to be sure you want sex education instead of sex therapy. These sessions may be purchased through PayPal on this site or by check payable to Honest Exchange LLC mailed to Dr. Melanie Davis, P.O. Box 268, Somerville, NJ 08876.